This beautiful Silver Flatware – cutlery set rosewood is a very nice one. You sure will love to have it.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Silver Flatware – cutlery set rosewood asked more than 8 hours of hard work to be made.
With a total weight of 58 g for the full set, it’s a very nice utensil to use for eat.
Knife weight is about 14g, fork is around 16 g, and the spoon is the heavier with 28 g.
The wooden handle is made of rosewood, it’s very good quality and can stand for years and years.
Made of pure 999 silver, this is the purest shape of the precious metal.
In middle age, the renaissance and until the contemporary times, silver was considered by the most hygienic way to eat with tools.
On the back of each piece you will find the S999 stamp, which ensures you the good quality of the silver.
Benefits of using a silver flatware set:
- According to the silver tea set that has been seen in the past, there are handles made of vines because the heat transfer of silver is relatively fast, and the silver tea set can save time for boiling water.
- The silver tea has a softer water quality than the iron tea set, and the tea is more aroma and the tea soup is more pure. The silver and sodium ions released by the silver tea when boiled water have a disinfecting effect.
- Silver ion sodium ions released by silver tea with tea can play a disinfecting role. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water as silver ions.
- silver ion sterilization, silver ions per liter of water if it contains one hundred billion one-half gram, is enough to make most bacteria die. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin.
- The ancients said that if the water is soft, it is as smooth as silk. Not easy to rust, will not let the tea soup contaminated with odor.
- What is good for silver tea, is also good for silver tableware and tools.
How to clean your Silver Cutlery Set?
After use, wash it on the clear hot water, then gently whip it with a soft cloth.
Then store it in the box one by one, and put it in a cool and dry place.
If the silver tarnish, use baking soda and vinegar in warm water and gently whip it.
Details of the Silver Flatware – cutlery set rosewood:
- Material: pure 999 silver/ rosewood
- Weight: 58 g- fork: 16 g/ spoon: 28 g/ knife: 14 g
- Length: fork: 14. 8 cm/ spoon: 17.2 cm/ knife: 15.2 cm
- S999 stamp
- Meticulous details
Some reasons to buy this tableware:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
After this item, please take a minute to see this Baby Silver Bowl Set. You will find it in the pure silver 999 flatware section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last one has in it thousands of products that you will love to have. As for example silver tea sets, silver water bottle, accessories for jewelry making and much more.
There are no reviews yet.