Drink your afternoon tea using this nice Chinese Kung Fu Tea Set with your friends or family.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Chinese Kung Fu Tea Set asked more than 20 hours of hard work to be made.
The total weight of the tea set is 412 g. It contains 5 pieces: 4 cups, 1 teapot. Full set is for 4 person.
Engraved and carved, look at the meticulous details, you will love to handle it to enjoy your tea.
Content of the teapot is 22 cl, and each cup are 3 cl.
You can choose to buy only the teapot, the 4 cups, or the other piece only.
When you drink silver tea you liberate silver ions that are benefic for your health on the long term.
The Stamp “足银999” which means: pure silver 999, is on the bottom of each pieces of the set. That’s assures you the best quality of the precious metal.
What should you do if your tea set turn dark or tarnish?
1) Gently whip it with a soft cloth and some dishwashing liquid until its bright back.
2) Put it ten seconds in a bath of baking soda, vinegar, and warm water and let the magic operate.
Details of the Pure Silver Tea Set Gong Fu Cha:
- 100% pure 999 fine silver
- Weight total: 412 g =212 g/ 50 g x 4
- Height: 7.3 cm / 4.5 cm
- Engraved and carved
- Stamp pure silver 999
- Meticulous details
Precautions to have when you use silver tea set.
1. Do not heat without water.
2. Cannot be used in a microwave oven.
3. Try to avoid using a gas stove to boil water.
4. The induction cooker does not conduct heat to the silver pot and cannot be used.
5. Avoid contact with the metal part of the silver pot to avoid burns.
6. Do not bend the silver pot handle.
7. Avoid using acidic solvents and detergents.
8. If the tea is brewed directly, the inside of the silver pot will turn black.
9. Avoid contact with sea water and hot springs.
Some reasons to buy this tea set:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
After this tea set, you could go to take a look at this beautiful Chinese Silver Teapot With Rose and Lotus. You will find it in the pure silver tea set section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last one has in it everything that wouldn’t be directly jewels.
There are no reviews yet.