Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Silver Water Cup asked more than 6 hours of hard work to be made.
Engraved and carved with a nice dragon and a beautiful phoenix, it’s the perfect couple from Asia.
With a weight of 171 g, this pure 999 silver is full of precious metal and you will love it.
This cup contains 30 cl of liquid, just good to drink your water or even some wine.
Advantage of drink silver water:
1) After each use, gently dry the water with a soft, dry cloth.
2) When the silver color turns black, use a silver cloth or a silver bar to wipe it.
3) If it is not used for a long time, wrap it with a soft cloth or paper and prevent it from being stored in a cool place.
4) Before using the silver cup, pour 1/3 of the warm water not exceeding 60C, wash the cup and preheat it, shake it gently and pour it off (do not directly inject the boiling water into the cup, because the silver liner is very soft, instantly A large amount of boiling water will expand and contract, causing deformation of the inner tank.)
5) If there are stains or discoloration during use, carefully polish with silver cloth or silver powder. If you do not use it for a long time, wipe it with a soft cloth or paper and keep it in a cool place.
6) After pouring hot water, do not tighten the cover too tightly to prevent the silver liner from deforming due to excessive pressure.
7) When the silver cup is not in use, gently wipe the moisture in the cup with a dry cloth or paper towel to keep it dry.
8) After brewing coffee with tea, try to develop the habit of cleaning the silver cup. For example, if the tea scale is produced, you can use a soft toothbrush and toothpaste to gently wipe the surface of the liner. The discoloration of the silver liner surface during use is a normal oxidation phenomenon. But please don’t worry, it will not affect your use, you can also use toothpaste or white vinegar for cleaning.
9) It is forbidden to contact with acid and alkali and strong corrosive substances, and it is not suitable to collide with hard objects.
What should you do if your cup turn dark or tarnishes?
- Gently whip it with a soft cloth and some toothpaste until its bright back
- Put it 10 seconds in a bath of warm water, baking soda and vinegar and let the magic operate
Details of the Silver Water Cup:
- Material: pure 999 silver
- Height: 17.1 cm
- Width: 6.8 cm
- S999 stamp on the bottom of the cup
- Content: 30 cl
- Meticulous details
Some reasons to buy this cup:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
After this cup, you could take a look at this Silver Wine Bottle. You can easily find it in the pure silver tea set section, itself inner the accessories collection. This one contains so many products that you will love to have and collect.
There are no reviews yet.