This Sterling Silver 999 Flatware is a very nice set for your dinner and every meal of the rest of your life.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Sterling Silver Flatware asked more than 6 hours of hard work to be made.
With a total weight of 115 g, this is a full set that you will love to use and feel in your mouth.
The set contains a fork, a spoon, and a knife, so it’s the necessary to eat properly.
The handle is made of stainless steel which warranty you that it will last a life long.
On the back of each elements, you will find the S999 stamp, which ensures you the good quality of the precious metal.
All elements have the same length: 17 cm. It’s perfect for your hand to handle them.
Benefits of using a silver flatware set:
- According to the silver tea set that has been seen in the past, there are handles made of vines because the heat transfer of silver is relatively fast, and the silver tea set can save time for boiling water.
- The silver tea has a softer water quality than the iron tea set, and the tea is more aroma and the tea soup is more pure. The silver and sodium ions released by the silver tea when boiled water have a disinfecting effect.
- Silver ion sodium ions released by silver tea with tea can play a disinfecting role. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water as silver ions.
- silver ion sterilization, silver ions per liter of water if it contains one hundred billion one-half gram, is enough to make most bacteria die. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin.
- The ancients said that if the water is soft, it is as smooth as silk. Not easy to rust, will not let the tea soup contaminated with odor.
- What is good for silver tea, is also good for silver tableware and tools.
How to clean your Silver Cutlery Set?
After use, wash it on the clear hot water, then gently whip it with a soft cloth.
Then store it in the box one by one, and put it in a cool and dry place.
If the silver tarnish, use baking soda and vinegar in warm water and gently whip it.
Details of the Sterling Silver Flatware:
- Material: 999 pure silver/ stainless steel
- Total weight: 115 g
- Length: 17 cm
- Width: knife: 1.3 cm/ fork: 2 cm/ spoon: 3.6 cm
- S999 stamp
- Meticulous details
Some reasons to buy this tableware:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
After this item, please take a minute to see this Sterling Silver Flatware Set. You will find it in the pure silver flatware section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last one has in it tons of products that you will love to have as hair combs, silver hair sticks, water bottles, whiskey flasks and much more.
There are no reviews yet.