This beautiful Sterling 999 Silver Flatware Set will last a life long and will be hygienic for your dishes.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Sterling Silver Flatware Set asked more than 7 hours of hard work to be made.
With a total weight according to the variation from 101 g to 228 g, it’s a massive set that you will love to have.
The length varying between from 14 to 24 cm. You sure will love to use it for eat.
From two sets, you can benefit from a 30% discount, with the code FS30.
On the back of each piece you will find the S999 stamp, which ensures you the good quality of the precious metal.
Workers used a lot of their art and dexterity to make those pieces of tableware.
Silver is forever, so you will can bequeath to your children and so on for generations.
Benefits of using a silver flatware set:
- According to the silver tea set that has been seen in the past, there are handles made of vines because the heat transfer of silver is relatively fast, and the silver tea set can save time for boiling water.
- The silver tea has a softer water quality than the iron tea set, and the tea is more aroma and the tea soup is more pure. The silver and sodium ions released by the silver tea when boiled water have a disinfecting effect.
- Silver ion sodium ions released by silver tea with tea can play a disinfecting role. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water as silver ions.
- silver ion sterilization, silver ions per liter of water if it contains one hundred billion one-half gram, is enough to make most bacteria die. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin.
- The ancients said that if the water is soft, it is as smooth as silk. Not easy to rust, will not let the tea soup contaminated with odor.
- What is good for silver tea, is also good for silver tableware and tools.
How to clean your Sterling Silver Flatware Set?
After use, wash it on the clear hot water, then gently whip it with a soft cloth.
Then store it in the box one by one, and put it in a cool and dry place.
If the silver tarnish, use baking soda and vinegar in warm water and gently whip it.
Details of the Sterling Silver Flatware Set:
- Material: pure silver 999
- Size: 14/ 20/ 24 cm
- Weight: 101/ 159/ 228 g
- S999 stamp
- Meticulous details
Some reasons to buy this set:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
After this item, please take a minute to see this Sterling Silver Steak Knife. You will find it in the 999 pure silver flatware section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last one has in it tons of products in silver as hair sticks, hair combs, whiskey flasks and much more.
There are no reviews yet.