This cool Sterling 999 Silver Steak Knife is a very good element for your flatware. You will love to use it to eat your steaks.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Sterling Silver Steak Knife asked more than 2 hours of hard work to be made.
With a total weight of 89 g, this is a massive piece of cutlery you are handling to eat.
The length is about 24.5 cm, and the width around 1.8 cm. This is perfect for your hand.
The blade with its teeth is just perfect to cut your medium rare steak. You sure will love it for sure.
On the back of the knife you will find the S999 stamp, which ensures you the good quality of the precious metal.
Workers used a lot of their dexterity and know-how to make this knife.
Benefits of using a silver cutlery:
- According to the silver tea set that has been seen in the past, there are handles made of vines because the heat transfer of silver is relatively fast, and the silver tea set can save time for boiling water.
- The silver tea has a softer water quality than the iron tea set, and the tea is more aroma and the tea soup is more pure. The silver and sodium ions released by the silver tea when boiled water have a disinfecting effect.
- Silver ion sodium ions released by silver tea with tea can play a disinfecting role. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water as silver ions.
- silver ion sterilization, silver ions per liter of water if it contains one hundred billion one-half gram, is enough to make most bacteria die. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin.
- The ancients said that if the water is soft, it is as smooth as silk. Not easy to rust, will not let the tea soup contaminated with odor.
- What is good for silver tea, is also good for silver tableware and tools.
How to clean your Silver Cutlery Set?
After use, wash it on the clear hot water, then gently whip it with a soft cloth.
Then store it in the box one by one, and put it in a cool and dry place.
If the silver tarnish, use baking soda and vinegar in warm water and gently whip it.
Details of the Sterling Silver Steak Knife:
- Material: pure 999 silver
- Length: 24.5 cm
- Width: 1.8 cm
- Weight: 89 g
- S999 stamp
- Meticulous details
Some reasons to buy this knife:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
After this item, please take a minute to see this Vintage Silver Tableware. You will find it in the pure 999 silver flatware section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last one has in it tons of products in silver that you will love as for exemple: silver hair sticks, silver hair comb, accessory for jewelry making, and much more.
There are no reviews yet.