What a nice way to drink your wine or any other drink in this beautiful silver wine cup.
Totally handmade by the best craftsmen from Silver City in China. This Sterling Silver Wine Cup asked more than 4 hours of hard work to be made.
Hammered, engraved and carved, this cup has 6 designs different for you can choose the one you like and want to have.
The S999 stamp is on the bottom of each cup to ensures you the good quality of the precious metal.
You can offer it to someone or to yourself and it’s a great way to invest in this trouble time when we cross crisis after crisis.
You can fill it with tea, coffee, water or any alcohol that you like.
Advantages of using silver water:
1. Silver is an inert metal that is less susceptible to chemical reactions, so it is not affected by heavy metals.
2. silver has a good heat dissipation, soluble in water can reduce blood heat, play a role in softening the heart and brain blood vessels.3. The silver ion sodium ions released by the silver tea with the tea can act as a disinfectant. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water as silver ions then.
4. Silver ions can sterilize, and as long as two hundred parts per billion of silver ions per liter of water, it is enough to kill most bacteria. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin.
5. The silverware can hold water, milk, soup, etc. for a long time without being mildewed, fermented, and stinky, and plays a role in sterilization and disinfection. Because silver can form traces of silver ions in water, it absorbs bacteria and disables the enzymes that rely on respiration, causing the bacteria to die quickly then.
6. Silver chopsticks, silver spoons, silver cups, and other tableware, with disinfection, sterilization, activate cells, promote body detoxification regimen, accelerate metabolism, so it’s strengthen the resilience of the disease. Long-term use, it has the effect of enhancing energy and prolonging life.
7. Silver has a strong bactericidal ability and no harm to humans and animals. At present, more than half of the world’s airlines have used silver water filters. Swimming pools in many countries are also cleaned with silver, and the purified water does not irritate the swimmer’s eyes and skin like water purified with chemicals.
Details of the Sterling Silver Wine Cup:
- Material: pure silver 999
- Weight: 43 g
- Height: 4.5 cm
- Width: 4 cm
- Content: 12 cl
- 6 models to choose
- S999 stamp
- Hammered/ engraved/ carved
- Meticulous details
Some reasons to buy this cup:
- Free shipping worldwide
- Warranted pure 999 silver
- Satisfied or refunded
You like this cup? Okay this Water Bottle Silver is made for you! You can find it in the sterling silver bottle section, itself inside the accessories collection. This last one contains tons of silver products that you will love to have and keep with you.
There are no reviews yet.